18 August 2017
We are looking for an Engineering Technician to join our busy engineering team to ensure the smooth running of the day to day operation of the Jersey Dairy production and ancillary functions and to ensure that all plant operates at optimum efficiency and effectiveness at all times.
This position is 39 hours per week and is based on five over seven days, 7.8 hours per day. Start times from 6am and finish times to 6pm, to include bank holidays and weekends as applicable.
To undertake planned, preventative and re-active maintenance of specialist industry equipment
Skills & Qualifications
- 5 years minimum residency
- Driving license
- Experience within an engineering environment
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Team player
- Out of town location with free parking
- 4 weeks holiday per year (pro rata)
- Employee subsidy for dairy products
- Option to join company pension and company health care schemes on successful completion of probation period
Please send your CV together with a covering letter detailing your suitability for this role to Tony Reed – email@example.com